Friday, September 9, 2011

Writing a Book

Recently, between school and focusing on my business and friends, I've had the inkling to write a book. My motivation for doing so came when I discovered Createspace through reading James Altucher's blog post on Self-Publishing a Book. It's amazing to me how easy it is to write a book, and then have it published and printed through a web app. I'm not sure what I would write about. There's a good story I think I could tell, that I'll talk about sometime while writing on this blog. I might talk about fear, or about success and failure. Startups interest me, as do larger tech companies like Google and Amazon. I might write about money in our society and in our lives. I have no special training in writing or journalism, but that's the beauty of the Internet. I can blog and I can publish a book, and real people might read about what I have to say. As a young person, I think that is amazing.

You can follow me on twitter @kaufman_jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment