Saturday, September 10, 2011

Don't Be Stressed

For a long time in my life, I was stressed about a lot of things. It was a terrible way to go through living day to day. Now, it's nice to be able to say that I don't worry about anything. If I have a test, I don't fret. If I have a lot going on, all of the activities don't make me worried. No one should have to be worried about what is coming in a week, in ten weeks, or in a year. In the end, as long as you are working hard, but not too hard, you will be okay. If you are a worrier, remember you are doing your best, and know that tomorrow things will most likely be easier. As Bob Marley said, "Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright." Don't worry, be happy, and remember tomorrow will be okay.

You can follow me @kaufman_jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment