Friday, September 23, 2011

Difficulty Communicating

Something I've noticed over the years, is that I'm not very good at talking with people I don't know, or people who I have just met. A lot of times, I'm out and about, or doing something, and think it would be great to strike up a conversation with someone. Usually though, I don't know what to say at first, or run out of things to say. For example, tonight I was at an event at school, and there was a girl I was really interested in talking to. But, when I thought about it, I honestly had no idea what I was going to say. Well I knew I was going to say "hey", and ask a question about school. But, after that I wasn't sure. Sometimes, I run out of things to say to people I know really well. If anyone has any thoughts on being better at talking to new people or better at talking, let me know and I'd love to have that person write a guest post. You can follow me @kaufman_jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment